"The surgeon that did my op"

About: Tameside General Hospital

The surgeon that did my op did a great job and his after care was very good he kept coming to my bedside even though he his a very busy man but he still mad the effort to come and see me.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive message on the NHS Choices website. I will ensure this is passed to the surgical teams. Kind regards John Goodenough Director of Nursing ‘’Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at John.Goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I will ensure this is passed to the surgical teams.

John Goodenough