"Best care that i could ever wish for"

About: North Devon District Hospital

I have been to ND Hospital 4 times including scans, check ups, emergencies and for the birth of my daughter now 18 months old. I can truely say the care in this hospital is the very best. I would not wish to be stuck at any other hospital should i ever need to go again. Maternity are amazing. A&E (like anywhere i imagine a bit of a wait) however i was taken in in severe pain and seen to straight away, no hanging around at all. I would recommend anyone to use this hospital any part.

Dear Seaside Dream

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding the hospital. Its really good to read that you have visited the hospital several times, for differing treatments, and experienced positive care each time. I agree we are very lucky to have such a good hospital, and am pleased to see that you would recommend it.

I have shared your comments with both the Maternity and Emergency Department managers, where I know they will be warmly recieved and shared with staff.