"excellent health care provider"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

Arriving at the accident and emergency unit over the weekend feeling dreadful and in need of help and reassurance I knew I had the right place right from the front desk the receptionists were helpful quick and did the job with no problems. Triage was quick and necessary to get the right people involved. . Next the doctors on a&e were calm reassuring and to the point, I needed surgery straight away all staff involved were swift and made sure I understood every point of my care, the surgery team immediately put my fear and anxiety to rest and the next thing I knew im in recovery! ! Ward D6 was clean well staffed and had a great nursing team..the care I had from this hospital was outstanding. Thank you for your care!

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Accident and Emergency department and ward D6. We are glad you were happy with the service and treatment we provided for you, we are also pleased you felt calm and re-assured. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team.