"TOE & Cardioversion in May this year."

About: Colchester General Hospital / Cardiology

I had to have a TOE followed by a Cardioversion at the Cardiology Dept, Elmstead Day Unit. The treatment received was excellent from the moment I walked into reception. I was then taken into the ward where everything was explained to me. The nurses were more than busy but performed their duties with a smile and kindness and were always asking 'is everything alright?' Once in the procedures room the nurses and doctors there went to great pains to make sure I was relaxed and comfortable and carried out the procedures in a very professional way. All in all the whole experience was excellent.

Response from Colchester General Hospital

Many thanks for your comments and taking the time to submit them. We try really hard to improve our services based on the comments we receive. We have a quarterly At Our Best Awards scheme which recognises staff achievements and thanks them for what they do. It has a team category, an individual and a volunteer category. You could enter the team/the person you were kind enough to write in about, by clicking here! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/At_Our_Best_Awards

Response from Paul Searle, Head of Communications, Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust

Could you also email the Colchester Gazette and ask them to publish a letter? Email is: gazette.letters@nqe.com

Many thanks