"My Struggle and the help i have recieved"

About: Primary Care Addiction Service Sheffield (PCASS)

I have a long term habit. I used to get drugs in jail when I was in for 6-8months, many years ago went to see Dr after that. Many years and much struggle later, I have now given a clean sample and trying to sort things out. The staff at Guernsey House have been brilliant, they did not kick me off but stayed with it, when I was going through life changes and giving dirty samples.

When I rang up they were really nice and listened this was very important to me at the time. They have helped me sort out a flat. They have been there for me.

Response from Margaret Kilner, Office Manager, Primary Care Addiction Service, Sheffield, Guernsey House

Thanks owls67 for taking the time to post.

We aim to support service users towards their recovery and all the positive things that can come from it such as a secure tenancy, so it's great to hear that you've managed to make so much progress even though it has been a struggle - well done - please do post again and let us know about your next steps and what has been good and what good be done better.

Best wishes in achieving your goals.