"First Class Service"

About: North Middlesex Hospital

My first visit as a patient at North Mid for many a year. At reception I was informed that there was a IT issue, but the receptionist was on the case. Within a few minutes she went into manual mode, and filled in the relavant info; required on the forms. Within five minutes I was in the treatment room- aked questions-diagnosed- satifactory-Blood pressure taken-Shock Horror-Surprised I'm alive-Advised to go to the Dr. Immediatley-did as advised- but can,t get a appointment till today (will go) havn't visited my Dr. for many a year because I consider myself always healthy.But am I ? I can't thank the eye clinic enough for my wake up call. Thank you to the cheerful receptionist and the Sister in eye clinic, for taking my blood pressure. Also the speedy service.

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

We at the North Mid strive to put patients’ first in everything we do. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the care you received in our eye clinic. We will share this feedback with the department concerned.