"Returning for help as i progressed so much the first time round"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Community(County)

I attended Thorneywood Tier 3 Camhs from April 2011 -September 2011. I just wanted to say how much they helped me & how fantastic my trainee clinical psychologist worker was.

I doubt if I had not been referred to camhs, I would have done as well at school as I did for the first year after I was discharged from thier services, unfortunately things are pretty terrible again so my journey with camhs is going to have to begin again & hopefully they will help me as much as they did and make things better and for people to understand me better.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you are having to begin your journey again but hope that you will improve soon.

I will pass on your posting to the team. They are keen to hear what people are saying to make sure services are meet the needs of individuals.

Please let us know how you get on and I wish you well for the future.