"Thank you"

About: Basildon University Hospital

I spent a good deal of the morning yesterday in your Endoscopy Unit. My experience from start to finish was lovely. The young man who booked me in was extremely helpful and accommodating. I was greeted by the same young man on arrival and made to feel welcome. Every member of staff took the time to explain everything that was going to happen step by step. All were kind and compassionate. The unit was comfortable and spotless. Thank you to everyone on the day. Kind regards Maxine Forrest 29 May 2013

Response from Basildon University Hospital

We have noticed that a number of comments posted on the NHS Choices some time ago did not receive a posted response from the Trust, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would like to assure you that at the time your comments were posted they were shared with the relevant departments.

Feedback from patients and/or their relatives/carers is always welcomed (negative or positive) whether it is showing appreciation for the care and treatment received or expressing concerns or offering suggestions to improve practices at the hospital.