"Heart failure: Staff have given me confidence for the future."

About: Rotherham Hospital / Cardiology

I have nothing but praise for the NHS. My own doctor at the Market Surgery at Wath upon Deanne has give me time, advise and encouragement.

Heart failure specialist nurse - Janet Laing has also given me time and the benefit of her specialist care and advice with kindness and professionalism for which I am most grateful. This has given me confidence for the future.

I must add that I have a kidney complaint which has been treated at the Northern General Hospital - again with kindness and professionalism, shortly I am transferring to Rotherham District Hospital for travel convenience only.

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Bold719, thank you for your posting on patient opinion, we really appreciate your feedback and it is great to hear that you have had such a good experience with the NHS. Your kind comments will be passed on to the Cardiology Service and the staff member concerned; we are happy to hear that you feel that your care and advice was given with kindness and professionalism, and that this has given you confidence for the future.

With best wishes,