"Cataract Operations"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I had a choice of three hospitals to have my cataract operations and I certainly picked the right one in Stepping Hill. After the initial examnination I visited the hospital on six different days, two for pre operation assessment, two for the cataract operations and two for follow up check ups. The effiecncy throughout was excellent and appointments were always on time. Having the cataract operations was a remarkable experience, no pain, very relaxing and most certainly most rewarding. To Consultant and his fantastic team, I send my grateful thanks for the way I was cared for and looked after before during and after the operations. I would certainly recommended Stepping Hill to anybody requiring cataract operations.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for this valuable positive feedback which I have shared with the relevant team.

Cath Marsland Head fo Risk and Customer Services

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager