"Thank you all in John Proctor ward."

About: Lings Bar Hospital / Inpatient nursing and rehabilitation

I arrived at Lings Bar from a single room at the main hospital. I was put into a six bed ward, and greeted by two nurses who made me welcome and put me in to bed.

They gave me their names which helped enourmously. Since then the staff have become my friends whatever their status. My questions have been answered honestly and they have never failed in their care.

I have obsereved them in their care of old, infirm, confused patients, and they have managed to get a smile from them.

I hope I do not get ill again, but if I did, I would want to come back to Lings bar.

Thank you all in John Proctor ward.

Response from Sara Jane Ashmore, Interim General Manager for Rushcliffe, Rushcliffe Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you so much for your kind feedback comments, I am so glad that you have had such a positive experience on John Procter ward – the team take great pride in delivering excellent care and it is always rewarding to know when our patients have felt that we have achieved doing this. Having feedback is really important to us as a service as it helps us to know how are patients feel about the care we provide.

Thank you again for taking time to feedback to us