"My stay in ICU then A11"

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

For the 2nd time in a year, I was admitted to ICU. For the 1st week I was in an induced semi-coma so didn't know what was going on. Then they woke me. I must admit, the staff were very attentive and just basically nice. I was treated very well and my stay in there couldnt have been better. I especially want to thank one of the nurses, she was a little star! On A11 again I was treated very well. Most of the nurses were great and we had some great chats. And i want to thank the doctor, nothing was too much trouble. I wouldnt hesistate in going back to this hospital (as I am as an out-patient) or recommending it to family or friends.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such positive feedback and I will forward your comments to the teams involved

Cath Marsland Head of Risk and Customer Services

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your comments.

I sincerely apologise that these were not responded to in a timely manner.

This was due to lack of administrative support at the time which has now been rectified.

I would like to reassure you however that your comments were forwarded to the appropriate teams who were pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our hospital.

Patient and Customer Services Manager