"Good Nurseing."

About: University Hospital Aintree

The treatment I received on ward 2, from nursing staff, made me wonder why the same consideration, was not afforded me in other wards, nurse's went beyond their duties, 100% care, could not ask for better, after amputation however, Physio, Prosthetics, and general after care have been a total joke, leg amputated February 2012, still waiting to bring home prosthesis, stump far to big their answer put more socks on, not good enough I was in on Thursday and had to just walk out because of the attitudes as I did not want to engage in matters I would of regretted but enough is enough and now I shall be taking this further and it could of just spoiled all the good work that had been done by Nurse's only I know better.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

We're pleased to hear of your care on Ward 2, but very sorry that the aftercare has been so disappointing for you. You indicate that you want to take this further and our Custtomer Service team can help with this - you can contact them via customerservice@aintree.nhs.uk or visit www.aintreehospitals.nhs.uk/PatientInformation/Customer-Services/Pages/default.aspx for more information.