"My highly professional treatment"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I was treated in a very professional and friendly way by all of the staff . The feedback by the consultant was both kindly and exceptionally informative, showing that my circumstances had been extensively reviewed in a highly professional way .

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are always proud of our staff, they are very professional and aim to provide care with kindness and compassion. I hope you are recovering well from your illness.

Response from Kent & Canterbury Hospital

We would like to thank you for your kind comments and feedback. This will be sent to the department responsible for caring for stroke patients and fedback to the consultant in charge of the stroke unit so that she can also advise her staff. Positive feedback is a powerful tool and important for both staff moral and for learning and we are grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your comments.