"Well done William Harvey"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I was admitted to William Harvey after my GP calling a and e about my absess, from the time I walked into that hospital to the time I walked out 3 days later I didn't have one complaint at all. The nurses were so over worked in the ward I was in but they always had time for you. I was very impressed with the food and I will say it was tasty. Before my operation I had visits from 7 doctors at different times, One doctor did come to visit me twice with some medical students, I was impressed with his bedside manner and also he students. Overall my stay in William Harvey was good and I do like to give credit where it is due. Its just a shame that this government is cutting back on the NHS

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are always very proud of our staff, they provide an efficient service with kindness. Really glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, we have made changes recently at WHH.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

We would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback and are pleased to hear that you experienced such good service. Unfortunately we cannot feed this back directly to the area that treated you as we are unaware of where this was but we will log this as feedback for the William Harvey so that all staff are made aware because positive feedback is a powerful tool for learning by listening to our patients. We hope that you are recovering well.