"nothing to be honest!"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

nothing to be honest!

Attitude of the staff was unhelpful and discriminative! We dont pay our taxes to be treated like this, My granmother would have gotten better treatment in a 3rd world country! Not enough doctors around to be speaken to the nurses are rude and unhelpful. When we call to ask how are relative is doing they LIE! GET the hospital sorted, im sure you wouldnt want your relative to be treated by people you cant trust.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

I am writing in response to your message on the NHS choices website and I was concerned to learn of the experience you have described. Your comments are important to us and we would like to investigate the issues you have raised.

If you are happy for us to correspond with you directly about these issues, please contact us by calling 020 8869 2026. If you do not wish to contact us, please be assured that we will still pass your comments onto the relevant manager so that they can initiate an investigation. Thank you for taking the time to the contact The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.