"Wonderful Treatment"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I'm posting this from my Ward 4 bed 15 right now, I do love modern technology. The staff are tremendous. They put up with a lot, like all NHS staff but continue to give first class treatment. They've looked after me very well indeed and I was more than a handful when I came round from my operation and was still very disoriented. All credit to them, they're doing a fantastic job and can be rightly proud of what they're doing. Anyone coming here will be in very good hands indeed.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Many thanks for adding you comment to the Patient Opinion website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the Matron and Ward 4 staff concerned are made aware of these. If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose. For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165. If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience. Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.