"Minor injuries clinic - an excellent facility!"

About: Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust

I decided to visit the clinic as I had injured my arm and felt this would be the best option. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the treatment I received. Every single member of staff were fantastic - friendly, helpful and fantastic at their jobs! Praise also should go to the X-ray staff. I cannot express how excellent the whole experience was for me - I'm proud to have this facility in my area!

Response from Linda Norton, Clinical Quality Manager, Patient Experience Team, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust

Thank you for your comments about the Minor Injuries Clinic service, delivered by Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust in Herts & Essex Community Hospital.

It is good to know when we are getting things right and that your treatment has been effective and you are pleased with the care you have received. We put patients at the heart of everything we do and improve through continuous learning from feedback and comments. The Trust’s vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Hertfordshire and other areas served by the Trust.

We also recognise the importance of supporting our staff in achieving our aims and objectives and your comments and thanks have been passed on to the staff in the Minor Injuries Unit.