"uncaring rude staff"

About: Conquest Hospital

Disgusting 'No treatment given for my condition some cosultants I seen knew nothing about it '? Pain clinic told me to take asprin for my horrific pain ? One consultant told me to drink redbull for my fatigue I even seen a nurse fall asleep in one of the clinics ? could go on and on 'But to cut it short I have fibromaylia and I receive no treatment for it I have been left to suffer .Have been waiting now since feb 2013 to see a doctor its now may? 12 weeks and counting when will I get seen ? I am off work really ill and have now become disabled its disgusting a dog wouldn't be treated like this 'its their whole attitude towards my illness I have worked all my life and its looks like I will soon end up on benefits through lack of treatment from the conquest hospital ! I always thought the NHS was there to try and treat your illness not cause you harm ?

Response from Conquest Hospital

We're very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with care at the Conquest Hospital. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients. We're therefore concerned to read your comments. We have a Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) that would be happy to discuss your concerns more fully and look into what is happening with your appointment. They can be contacted on 01424 758090 or by email at PALSH@esht.nhs.uk.