"I was admitted at your private ..."

About: Northwick Park Hospital

I was admitted at your private wing - Trustplus, as a private patient and i was not at all disappointed with the clincal care and catering.

I was in Kingsley ward and was very much looked after by a lovely HCA. Utmost care was given to my wound dressing and the entire medical team worked round the clocks to ensure patients like me are well looked after.

The catering has been amazing - offering a very professional, varied and cultural menu to suit everyone's needs. The catering girls were excellent in their service and NEVER said ''NO SIR''. It was never too much trouble for them! I must point out the professional, understanding, caring and adorable catering manager.

Overall, i was very impressed with the services and Trustplus should be proud of their staff and themselves.

Nothing - absolutely nothing!! Spot on!

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your email to the NHS choices website and for expressing your appreciation for the care that was provided on TrustPlus.

We will pass on your very kind comments to all the staff concerned. Staff who contribute to the care of patients will appreciate your kind words. If you would like to talk to us directly please call 020 8869 2026.