"addaction at grantham"

About: Addaction Grantham

Coming to Addaction in Grantham has really been helping me. My key worker, Ange Tullohas really been helping. She understands my problems and is good at listening to me. Coming into Addaction has made me see I can change.

All staff including receptionist Cathy are great to talk to. Being able to walk in and chat feels good. We all help and support each other.

I also like to come in and read all leaflets and different information but they seem to have been taken away which personally I think is a real shame.

Response from Jo Finch, locality manager, Grantham, addaction

I am pleased that you are receiving excellent support from your keyworker.

You mention that all the leaflets have been taken away, but in fact they have just been taken off the counter and put on the shelving unit near the window. The same leaflets are also to be found in all our counselling rooms.

We are always looking at new ways to display information in our small waiting area and will take on board your comments when we review the display areas in reception.

If you have any further thoughts on this please speak to your key worker or contact Jo Finch on 01476 512 950.

Thank you for your comments.