"Torbay Hospital"

About: Torbay Hospital

recently my wife spent some time in EAU3 after being taken ill. I just wanted to drop

> you a line to say the care she received was second to none and I just wanted to put on the record my thanks for all the staff who looked after Debbie. I wanted to commend the excellent care she received throughout. In particular I wanted to thank A&E consultant who handled the situation quickly and skilfully. Also the Senior House officers, Health Care Assistants, Nurses and Domestics all did a fantastic job looking after her.

Everything happened smoothly and promptly and I was kept informed

throughout by the team. Thanks again to all concerned, we both really appreciated how everyone responded and the quality treatment and experience received.

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments. We were really pleased to hear that the treatment your wife received during your recent time in EAU3 reached the high standards we constantly strive to achieve. It is reassuring to get such positive feedback and we really appreciate you taking the time to provide these comments. We wish your wife well with any ongoing treatment. Kind regards, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust