"Day Surgery Unit"

About: Basildon University Hospital

I wanted to write after having to attend the Day Surgery Unit on Friday 10th May for wisdom tooth extraction and two other upper teeth. All staff from admissions to the actual surgeon were lovely and very good - knowing I was nervous. I felt immediately at ease and the anaesthetist made me laugh a lot and that really helped.

All in all the staff that were there to help me and do their own bit for everyone that was on the ward at that time - were fantastic.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

We have noticed that a number of comments posted on the NHS Choices some time ago did not receive a posted response from the Trust, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would like to assure you that at the time your comments were posted they were shared with the relevant departments.

Feedback from patients and/or their relatives/carers is always welcomed (negative or positive) whether it is showing appreciation for the care and treatment received or expressing concerns or offering suggestions to improve practices at the hospital.