"Work Related Stress. "

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool The Royal Liverpool University Hospital / Gastroenterology

I worked for one of the best companies in world until they decided to go from direct labour to contract labour. This meant getting rid of some of the work force they deemed too expensive. This company then tried to bride me with promotion to do work I wasn’t train for while getting rid of the deadwood, as they called them. I had been in pressure jobs before but this was totally different.

When I didn’t believe their lies, they then bully and threaten me with moving me to another part of the country and even sacking me. This was to break me so I would do their bidding without question. I had this for over 15 years and didn’t realise what it done to me until it was too late. I was usually a normal rational person but now I can’t handle any pressure whatsoever.

I now have work related stress and IBS. The IBS makes me lose control over my bowels. This is a vicious circle with the two and believe me if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone. Please get help straight away if anything like this starts happening to you.

What was good about my care was:

it was a great team that treated me,

Inclusion matters is brilliant

Kelly my counsellor is unbelievable

Their understanding and compassion is Fantastic

they are all professional and I wouldnt be here without them

Thank you inclusion matters.

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear john1951

Thank you very much for this feedback. I hope things continue to improve for you as it sounds like you have been through a really bad time.I am delighted that you had such a good experience of our service and found Kelly so helpful. It is really important to us that we provide the best support we can.

Response from The Royal Liverpool University Hospital

Thank you for your kind comment, we will pass it on to our staff.