"Angiogram at E Surrey Hospital"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Cardiology

I have to commend most highly the staff in the Angiogram Department at E Surrey Hospital, who, during my visit for an angiogram displayed the utmost professionalism, and carried out their commitments with care and humour. This is a busy department with constant comings and goings, and demands made on their time from both other staff and patients. I never heard a word out of order as every request from patients was listened to and treated with politeness.

I cannot emphasise how much I was impressed with the way that all situations were handled promptly and efficiently, and in good grace.

over the years I have had very little contact with the NHS, but, on the few occasions that I have been involved I have always been impressed with the people that I have come in contact with

Dear SidC

Many thanks for your comments about the Angio department at East Surrey Hospital which I have already passed on to the team.

I'm very pleased that you found the service to be so good and the manner of our staff so helpful. There are a lot of building works taking place next to the angio department which I'm sure are causing them disturbance so its particularly good to read your kind words in that context.

Regards