"Trinity Ward - Husband Hip Replacement"

About: Mount Vernon Hospital

I could not praise Trinity Ward more highly. My husband has had both hips replaced and the care and attention to detail throughout the processes has been brilliant.

Joint School is a great idea and gets the family ready for what is ahead, and the Ward Nurses through to the Physio's and Occupational Therapists were so assuring and understanding.

I have special praise for the Nurses as my husband has early dementia so staying overnight in an unfamiliar place, out of his comfort zone was a very difficult experience but they were always there to calm him down and reassure him about everything.

Response from Mount Vernon Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. I am really pleased to hear that your husband’s care was of high standard & he had a good experience whilst on Trinity ward. We are very proud of our rapid recovery program & I will ensure your comments are passed on to the therapy & nursing staff. Our staff are committed to providing a high standard of care to all patients, so it is always encouraging to hear such a positive patient story. Roya Cole Matron