"treatment at tameside hospital"

About: Tameside General Hospital

My daughter and I have had many a bad treatment at Tameside Hospital

Once when my daughter ( who is downs syndrome) dislocated her knee we were told by the nurse and doctor in the plaster clinic in the cubicle we were waisting there time and to treat ourselves. I went into to hospital with sever Norovirus last Novemeber and was told by the nurse looking after me that " I should be put to sleep and not sent into hospital".

If possible I will never go into Tameside Hospital

I am really scared with regards to the treatment we may receive form the staff.

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

John Goodenough

Director of Nursing

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Thank you for posting your comments about your experience at Tameside General Hospital. I am sorry that these were negative for you. Clearly this is not what we aspire to at Tameside Hospital and I will ensure that the relevant teams are made aware. Kind regards John Goodenough Director of Nursing ‘’Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at John.Goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk