"Hysteroscopy and fibroid resection"

About: St Albans City Hospital

The 1st thing which appealed was that the hospital is small and not as stressful as some of the larger hospitals. We were all seen very quickly by nurses, the doctor and anaesthetist and then taken down in turn for our operations. Staff were all very friendly and I was well looked after with lots of cups of tea after, toast and biscuits after my general. i was on a small ward which was clean and quiet. The toilets were also very clean. The only criticism I would have was the reception waiting area is tiny and run down but I didn't have to wait there for long so it didn't affect me. Would definately recommend this hospital to family / friends and I would choose this hospital over others for any future procedures. Thanks to all the lovley staff at St. Albans :)

Response from St Albans City Hospital

We're delighted to hear that you were so impressed with the efficient and caring service of our gynaecology team during your recent visit to St Albans. It’s always gratifying to hear that your treatment and overall experience with us was just the way you should expect, including the cleanliness of the ward. As for your comments regarding our reception area, we will pass these onto our Patient Experience Manager for him to look into. Nevertheless, thanks again and we’ll ensure your kind words reach all of the team involved.