"Podiatry Park House"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

When you're poorly anyway, having your feet done keeps you right and stops you going into a deeper depression.

It would be really nice if we could see the same chiropodist each time, as I feel the same person would get to know your feet, like at my doctors; you build up a rapport.

It would be very nice also if we could get in on time, sometimes it's 8 weeks, sometimes it's 9 or 10, it's too long.

The most important change I'd like to see, however, is it would be wonderful to be able to book your appointment at the end of your treatment, so there's no phoning and no messing.

Response from Duncan Heaney, Head of Service - Podiatry, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the podiatry service at Park House. It is possible for patients to request to see a particular member of staff, but this can sometimes limit the availability of appointments. We are in the process of reviewing the booking system for appointments across the whole service, and will publish the findings on Patient Opinion when the review is complete.

Thank you again for leaving your comments