"The staff were kind, helpful and friendly and the surgeon was amazing"

About: Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital

Thank you for your help, it was very fast and efficient. The hospital which I was sent was amazing, if only everywhere was like the Nuffield Wolverhampton.

The staff were kind, helpful and friendly and the surgeon was amazing. He gave me such confidence, a really charming man.

I had a cataract operation and had to return to have a second (on each eye) to after the first experience. The second time around was no problem.

Again, thank you to all your staff and the staff at Nuffield.

This is my first time in hospital and I was worried stiff but so much help! ! Just amazing.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your very kind comments following your treatment at the Nuffield Hospital in Wolverhampton. We have received other positive feedback from other patients who have attended this hospital.

TRAQS aims to provide a quality service to the patients being referred via the new process and we are really pleased that you had such an excellent experience and hope that you are feeling the benefits of your operations.

The TRAQS team are pleased that they were able to help you make the first steps to improving your quality of life.