"The appointments ran smoothly and on time and my overall service was excellent."

About: Holme Valley Memorial Hospital / Day surgery

Holme Valley Memorial Hospital - Day surgery.

I had an operation on my foot last week, I'm back home now, I just wanted to say how great the staff are for their experience and advice (nurses and surgeons).

I had my other foot operated on not so long since I knew what to expect but staff still kept me well informed.

The appointments ran smoothly and on time and my overall service was excellent.

I wouldn't say anything needs improving in this service; the only issue for me what that it was far from where I live (Hepland), so Dewsbury would be closer. However, they only offer a normal ortho service and HMVH had less waiting time.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Built 758

Thank you for taking the time to post your compliments regarding your recent foot surgery at HVMH. The staff try very hard to ensure patients are well informed and that appointments where possible run smoothly. I will ensure your posting is passed on to the team at HVMH.