"I was telephoned by tracked service the following day"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

(as a service user),

I have delayed replying to your feedback leaflet at I was waiting until I had all the follow up appointments and the results - for which I contacted the clinic.

I do not think this first appointment meant being lauded, nor indeed the tracking service, if I do not get a follow up appointment in a reasonable time so that my treatment can be decided by the consultant.

My appointment to the clinic was at the beginning of March. I was telephoned by tracked service the following day.

Splendid, but until I have an appointment to see a consultant this leaflet is rather irrelevant. Staff were friendly and considerate.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment on your recent experience using the TRAQS service.

I am pleased that TRAQS contacted you so quickly and was able to offer you an appointment at your chosen clinic. However, I should point out that TRAQS is only involved with arranging your initial appointment; further appointments will be arranged by the clinic, which outside the remit of TRAQS.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that your impression of your initial experience was so favourable.