"Wonderful service"

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

I recently suffered a cardiac arrest and was superbly treated at St George's, via admission through paramedics, the ambulance service and A&E. Although I have very good private health insurance, I wouldn't have wanted to be treated anywhere else. Subsequently, I had a couple of heart-related symptoms, out of hours, which required me to attend A&E. I was treated quickly, courteously and efficiently by all of the staff, even though the symptoms turned out to be unrelated to my previous complaint. Despite this, the staff were very understanding and encouraged me to return if the symptoms persisted.

I have travelled to around 75 countries and it makes me proud that we have a free service of the quality as that provided by the NHS - unrivalled anywhere in the world. I only wish that those who persist in attacking the service realised how lucky we are in the UK.

Response from St George's Healthcare NHS Trust

Thanks for taking the time to post positive feedback about your recent experience at St George’s Hospital. Your kind comments will be passed onto the emergency department and cardiology team.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you for taking the time to post positive feedback about your experience at St George’s Hospital. Your kind comments will be passed onto the emergency department.