"Excellent Care"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I recently spent 9 days on the Gynae ward. I was extremely impressed with the caring & cleanliness of this ward. I am very aware of how things should be ,unknown to all staff , i designed the infection control booklet , used by a private hospital.

All staff were impeccable with their handwashing and cleanliness. The Doctors and Nurses were wonderful. They were caring, thoughtful and considerate throughout my stay. I could not fault them.

I have had lots of hospital experiences, over 7 years. This is the first time I have come across a ward that I could not fault . I would definitely recommend this ward for all aspects of care.

If all departments had their training on this ward ,I believe standards elsewhere would improve.

You are all a credit to your chosen profession. I would like to express my thanks to you all :-)

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for giving us feedback. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We will pass on your comments to staff in the gynaecology department.