"Showing my appreciation to staff"

About: HMP Whatton

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

(Posted on behalf of the service user)

Since I've been here I've been seen by the health care staff very often. I have a long term illness that requires me down there some time. But in writing this letter to show my appreciation and say thank you to the staff in particular.

Since I've been here the staff have been assessing me quite often, and I would to point out that they quite attentive, very patient, take good care of me, talk to me very good, very polite and act in a very good professional way. They also make sure that your needs are met.

In this letter I'd like to say that because I'm giving these staff praise that doesn't mean that the other staff aren't doing their jobs properly, they are.

But because I've been seeing then quite often I can speak about their attitudes towards me. So again I say thank you to these staff and hope that they keep up the good work.

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback about HMP Whatton.

Staff will be pleased to hear that you found their attitudes and care towards you valued and appreciated.. I will make sure that staff get to see your posting.