"Really pleased with the Cardiovascular team at Tameside General Hospital"

About: Tameside General Hospital / Cardiology

After attending A&E and being allowed to return home with chest pain, I received a call the day after from appointments saying I needed to go back in the following week.

On arrival to the cardio out patients, I received an ECG all within 15 minutes of arrival I was then seen and the findings were discussed with me.

The team have updated my GP within a week and I am really pleased with the service I received from the team.

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trust. I am pleased to see that your treatment plan has been implemented in a timely and positive manor.

Beverley Tabernacle

Deputy Director of Nursing

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at