"Arthroscopy on Left Knee"

I attended the Treatment centre today for an arthroscopy on my left knee. This was performed under a general anaesthetic using a keyhole type procedure to remove fluid and cut away a small section of the damaged ligament. I cannot comment highly enough on all of those involved in my care. From the moment I walked into the centre and made my way to the reception on the 2nd floor, all of the staff were very helpful, cheerful and professional.

I was understandably nervous about the procedure, but they staff were very attentative and explained in detail my process from start to finish. I spoke with many of the staff before the operation (Nurse, Anaesthetist, Surgeon, Physio, porter, etc) and they were all briliiant, a true credit to the NHS.

I was on the ward at 08.45, operated on at 10.30, assesed by the physio and nurses at 13.00 and was back in my own house at 15.00 the same day.

All staff were a credit to the NHS - Please ensure that these comments are passed onto the staff at the centre as I know all too well that people are very quick to criticise and slow to praise in todays current environment. Well done!

Response from Halton Surgical Centre

Thanks for leaving your feedback which we have passed on to the team at the centre. We're delighted to hear how positive your experience was and hope you are recovering well.