"My wife's operation"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

My wife had an operation in Mar at Birchington Ward, I have nothing but praise for all concerned from pre-assessment, surgery ,& aftercare. Everyone was really helpful & caring throughout. It made my wife's stay as pleasant as possible.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

We would like to thank you for your kind feedback. As an organisation we understand the importance of listening and learning from all feedback receive, and the power of positive feedback as a learning tool in our organisation. Your comments will be fedback to the staff at the unit and recorded for information. Thank you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, it is always fantastic to hear when our staff have provided a great service with care. The staff on Birchington ward, pre-assessment and theatres will be pleased to receive your feedback. I do hope your wife continues to make a full recovery from the surgical procedure.