"five star hospital"

I was admitted as a day case for shoulder surgery in April.

After the surgery I recovered in the main ward before being discharged that evening.

I have nothing but praise for this hospital and all the staff. The day unit was full that morning, staff on duty were organised and efficient.

After surgery during recovery on the main ward all the staff were so helpful and pleasant. I had a nerve block and my shoulder was completely frozen, I needed a lot of help, nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

The hospital is spotless and has systems in place that from a patient's perspective appear to work like clockwork, whilst also taking extremely good care of each individual.

The chicken chasseur and arctic roll was suprisingly tasty, sandwiches and crisps were also offered, with lots of cups

Overall I truly feel I received five star care and would without hesitation recommend this hospital.

Response from Halton Surgical Centre

Thanks for your comments and praise which we have passed on to the staff at the centre. We're glad everyhting was to your satisfaction - and will also let the catering team at Halton know that the chicken chasseur and arctic roll was a hit!