"Paramedics kept me calm"

About: Broomfield Hospital

I would like to state how interactive and kind the paramedics were through my whole A & E experience, even when I was stubborn and insisted on going home. They assured me that everything was going to be OK and it was necessary to take an X-ray. Everything went well and it was smiles all round. Thank you again.

Response from Jonathan Wright, Patient Experience & Voluntary Services Manager, Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust

Thank you for posting about your experience whilst using the East of England Ambulance Service. I have also witnessed myself the interaction they have with patients in what can stressful situations and how they put people at ease. I have forwarded to their communications team so they can share with colleagues.

Response from Broomfield Hospital