"Difficult getting an appointment when I'd like at Park House for Podiatry"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I don't understand why when you ring at 8am for an appointment in 4 weeks time, there is not always one available on the date and time that I'd like. I find it frustrating sometimes as I don't know how anyone could have booked all the appointments before me. I liked it in the past when you could book your next appointment on the way out.

Response from Duncan Heaney, Head of Service - Podiatry, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Many thanks for taking the time to post your views about the appointment system for podiatry at Park House.

In response to the patient comments and postings we have received,we are in the process of reviewing the appointment and booking system for all our venues, and will post our findings on Patient Opinion on completion of the review.

Thank you again for sharing your views

Response from Nottinghamshire Healthcare We have made a change

As a direct response to comments received on patient opinion I am pleased to say we are currently trialling a new appointment system at Park House, Carlton which will run for at least 9 months. The new system started on the 9th September ‘13 and we have received positive feedback so far.

Vanessa Briscoe