"My worker was so honest and created a relaxed environment for me"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

Due to my job commitments, I was unable to follow exactly what my workers advice was. I was in a demanding and stressful environment, but the sheer fact my worker was so honest and created a relaxed environment for me in our appointments and gave me a true adult conversation made me leave happy and even relaxed me.

I feel 100% better from seeing Six Degrees Social Enterprise, I still have stressed times but can cope so much better now.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for finding the time to share your story. We are glad that you found us to be helpful. We are even happier to read that you found the sessions to be relaxing despite having to deal with the stresses of life.

The tasks we encourage people to do between appointments are based on research which suggests that these tasks help people to make the most of the work we do and the time we spend together in the appointment. Please feel free to get in touch if you have further comments. Best wishes.