"appaling treatment"

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

Following a recent visit visit to a consultant I was discharged even though I had further problems to discuss,this hospital refused to re enstate an appointment to follow up a medical examination.a complaint was made to patient care regarding tne matter who in turn also did not want to know.due to this my gp has had to refer me to another consultant.at another hospital.my advice is to stay well away from this hospital their behavior is a disgrace .patient care is non existant and the patient care dept.are not caring for patients as they should they fully suport the hospital so its no good bringing your complaintds to them.

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

I was very sorry and disappointed to read the comment that you posted on the NHS Website. Unfortunately, the postings are anonymous so we are unable to identify who has written them to make contact with them. May I suggest you contact a member of the Customer Care Team on 01625 661449 or e-mail them at ecn-tr.CustomerCareService@nhs.net and they will assist you with any queries you may have.