"weight management team"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

i have been visiting a clinic now for a very long time and i am now post gastric bypass the team saved my life as i had been very over weight for a very long time and couldnt do anything about this problem alone. i was refered to a consultant and his team and things took off from there. i was given funding thanks to the doctor refering me for the gastric bypass and now i have lost a tremendous ammount of weight. i always looked forward to visiting the outpatien department at russells hall as everyone is very friendly and welcoming making you fell as tho nothing is too much trouble i am still under the care of the doctor and shall always feel grateful to him and his team for their hard work within the hspital

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking time to comment on our services here. It is fantastic to hear that you are so pleased with the care you have received during your various visits to our hospital. It means a lot to us when a regular patient thinks highly of our staff and the care they provide. I will pass your compliments on to the team involved in your care who I am sure will be very pleased to receive them.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital