"My drug problem"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Drug and alcohol service

I was introduced to shared care via Lifeline to help me through my withdrawels from heroine. After seeing three or four shared care workers I was finally introduced to Jodine who I must say is a fantastic lady. If it wasn't for her I would not have withdrawn from street drugs or methodone.

Jo also introduced me to a place called the Corner which were also a fantastic help towards my recovery. I would recommend both Jo and the Corner if they are serious about becoming clean.

I would like to say a massive thank you to Jo and everyone involed in my recovery. I am now free from drugs and with the continued support from Jo and the corner I will continue to be clean. THANK YOU! ! ! !

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Chelsea Pink

Thank you for posting on patient opinion. Our team at lifeline provide an excellent service, it is great to hear you have had such a positive experience and I hope you remain free from drugs with our continued support. I have passed your thank you onto the team, who I know will really appreciate it, thank you again.

Louise Thornton