"I cannot speak highly enough of both the staff and facilities"

About: New Victoria Hospital (Glasgow)

Not a regular attendant at Hospital but of those visits which have been made, my attendance at the New Victoria Hospital was by far the most pleasant.

From initial attendance, admission, surgery, and overnight stay I cannot speak highly enough of both the staff and facilities. Hope that all NHS Hospitals could perform at this level.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to provide your very kind feedback.

I will ensure that this is passed on to those involved and I am sure that they will be very pleased to read your comments.

I am sorry that this posting was not acknowledged at the time, we had a break in our use of Patient Opinion, but we have now resumed doing so, and I thought it was still important to acknowledge your posting and where appropriate to pass comments on.

Once again, thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system, it is greatly appreciated.

I know all of the staff at the New Victoria hospital will be delighted to read your very thoughtful and positive remarks.