"Excellence of Royal Free Hospital"

About: Royal Free Hospital

I have always been greatly satisfied with the help and care at The Royal Free Hospital London. I remember feeling and being despeartely ill and needed to make a telephone call but could not remember the number, I contacted the seitchboard who were examplary in helping me. THey told me not to worry as they would find the number and then contact me back on the ward. They were as good as their word and got back to me withing 5 minutes with the number already connected. I think people forget people like the telephonists who are hidden from view but a vital part of the working of the hospital. Words cannot express my gratitude to everyone at the Royal Free from the consultants to the cleaners. They were all kind, caring and compassionate. From choice I would always choose to be admitted to the Royal Free if necessary. A round of applause for all staff at the Royal Free. They are fantastic.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your positive experience at the Royal Free, we are very glad to hear about your experience here.