"kings college"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

Over the last three years I have been in and out of kings with pancreatitis, a pseudo cyst, gall stones and a stent fitted I can only thank each and everyone of the doctors ,nurses and all the staff who took care of me they were fantastic, I owe a lot to the hospital because they saved my life i was in such a bad way at times but the treatment and care got me through really hard times. I have been back today to have my stent removed and every care was taken and all the staff were supportive , caring and happy. I was taken to the new endoscopy unit , it was a pleasure to see everything was clean and tidy . All i want to say is a massive thank you to all of you and I really do appreciate all you have done for me and my family . I would really like to say thank you to the doctor and his team . Keep up the good work kings and thank you, thank you, thank you ....

Response from Jessica Bush, Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, Patient and Public Involvement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Jordan. Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us about your care and treatment at King's over the last three years. If you would be kind enough to email me the name of the doctor who treated you I can then send on your comments to the team. Staff really appreciate hearing feedback from patients. My email is jessica.bush@nhs.net.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)