"Fracture Clinic"

About: Exmouth Hospital

The Doctor, nursing staff and receptionists at the Dewdney Centre and Main Hospital have been exceptionally caring and considerate on the two occasions when I have visited for treatment.

My appointments have been on time and I have been seen qiuickly and efficiently at both the Dewdney Centre and in X-Ray.

Details of my fracture and treatment have been explained in detail to me and I have felt able to ask and discuss any questions about my treatment.

Dear Josie

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visits to Exmouth Hospital. Its good to see that you received such exceptional care,and have been seen promptly with no delays.

Good communication is a key element of patient care, and I am pleased to see that you were able to fully discuss your care throughout your treatment. I have shared your comments with the Exmouth matron who will in turn share them with staff in both Radiology and the Dewdney Centre, as positive feedback is always warmly received by staff.