"Excellent Hospital"

About: Heavitree Hospital

Department of Otolaryngology. I had surgery on my nose (local) at Heavitree Day Hospital. I was a little apprehensive, and the nursing staff put me at ease at were absolutely excellent, I can't praise them enough. The surgeon talked me through the surgery as he was undertaking the operation, and he is obviously a very talented and skilled surgeon, so a big thank you to him and his team. I am amazed at the technology to perform the operation, and have minimal pain after the operation. I went back to work the next day, amazing! My only gripe is the £8 all day car park fee (could have got away with £4 for 4 hours), but looking at the total cost of the operation I shouldn't really complain should I? A very helpful lady on the reception too, the first person you meet, she immediately put me at ease aswell. Highly Recommend this hospital.

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ray Ince

Thank you for sharing your story. It is always so rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most.